Fees: Payment & rebate deadlines
For guidelines to fees and payment dates, visit the UCT student website.
Students with outstanding balances on their fee account at the end of the year will:
- not be allowed to graduate or re-register for the following year
- not receive examination results
- not receive an academic transcript
- not be permitted to re-register in the following year
- not be permitted to register for Summer Term programmes
- have any offer of a place in residence for the following year cancelled on Friday 26 January 2018 if outstanding fees are not paid by Thursday 18 January 2018.
Please refer to the UCT Fees Handbook for full details on outstanding fees.
Deadlines for withdrawal from UCT
If you plan to withdraw from UCT, please visit the UCT student website
Consult the UCT Fees Handbook for withdrawal deadlines. You will not be reimbursed if you withdraw after the deadline.
Fill in the cancellation of registration form.
Note: Fees still owed to UCT are due immediately on cancellation of studies.
Deadlines for dropping a course