Visitor request form
Please complete this form at least 21 calendar days prior to the date of your proposed visit.
The University of Cape Town (UCT) receives many visitors from around the world each year. Delegations from universities, government agencies, research institutions and other organisations visit the university in order to cement existing relationships and establish new ones. UCT encourages these visits and considers hosting visitors as an excellent way of building meaningful and productive relationships.
In order for us to plan these visits so that they yield maximum benefit for all concerned, and to accommodate the many visit requests, we would like to ask that you provide us with the following information prior to your planned visit to UCT.
Please complete the sections below and e-mail the form as an attachment to the e-mail contained herein at least 21 calendar days prior to your proposed visit. The visit request will be attended to upon receipt of this completed form and should be deemed pending until you receive further guidance (i.e. approval, availability of individuals, etc.) from our Visits Coordinator.
The completion of this form is particularly pertinent:
- If you are from a partner institution, government or diplomatic office, an education provider or research organisation and are considering a visit to UCT
- If you have a proposal you wish to submit to UCT regarding a possible future relationship
- If you are an independent individual wishing to make contact with UCT or any of its officials or departments
- If you are from a travel agency or a university and wish to bring a group of students or tourists to the university
- If you are a member of UCT staff who wants to know how to arrange a visit to UCT for the purposes of establishing long-term relationships.