Programme Dates: 18 June – 13 July 2018
Courses & Credits: 6 USA Credits; 12 ECTS Credits
**credits to be awarded by home institution
- Afropolitanism: South African History, Politics & Contemporary Culture
- Social Justice and Entrepreneurship
Programme Fees: The cost of the programme includes tuition for x2 courses, accommodation with breakfast, programme-sponsored excursions and selected meals, programme transportation in Cape Town.
The programme fee does not include visa/passport fees, airfare, international health and travel insurance, daily lunches and dinners, personal spending money.
Total Fee: $4,750
- Academic Programme
- Academic Excursions to Community & Heritage Sights
- Welcome Lunch & Closing Dinner
Closing Date for Applications: 20 April 2018
- Group applications are accepted from universities and institutions via their International Office, with a minimum of 8 students per Group. Accompanying Faculty/Administrative staff members can be accommodated per institution.
- Students may apply individually to Kiki.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A non-refundable deposit of US $2,000 to accompany the application on 20 April 2018. The balance to be paid by 18 May 2018.
** All students are expected to obtain comprehensive health, travel and emergency insurance prior to travel to South Africa. Insurance cover must be for the full duration of the programme. Ensure that you meet the South African visa requirements.