Programme Dates: 19 June – 14 July 2017
Courses & Credits: 6 USA Credits; 12 ECTS Credits
**credits to be awarded by home institution
- Afropolitanism: South African History, Politics & Contemporary Culture
- Power In Society: Understanding, Challenging & Fighting Power in Society
Programme Fees: The cost of the programme includes tuition for x2 courses, accommodation with breakfast, programme-sponsored excursions and selected meals, programme transportation in Cape Town.
The programme fee does not include visa/passport fees, airfare, international health and travel insurance, daily lunches and dinners, personal spending money.
Total Fee: $4,750
- Academic Programme
- Academic Excursions to Community & Heritage Sights
- Welcome Lunch & Closing Dinner
Closing Date for Applications: 21 April 2017
- Group applications are accepted from universities and institutions via their International Office, with a minimum of 8 students per Group. Accompanying Faculty/Administrative staff members can be accommodated per institution.
- Students may apply individually to Kiki.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable deposit of US $2,000 to accompany the application on 21 April 2017. The balance to be paid by 19th May 2017.
** All students are expected to obtain comprehensive health, travel and emergency insurance prior to travel to South Africa. Insurance cover must be for the full duration of the programme. Ensure that you meet the South African visa requirements.